Point, click, share, compare and buy all from the palm of your hand – in store and online. Sounds fabulous for consumers, but Retailers will have their hands full as social channels continue to redefine the rules of engagement. This Webinar will bring you new insights on how to avoid common pitfalls in social retail and make the leap to fully realize the value of seamless customer engagement.
Join Dave Dorf, Sr. Director of Technology Strategy, Oracle; James Gardner, Chief Strategy Officer, Spigit and Adam Metz, author of #1 Amazon Best-Seller (internet marketing, customer service) The Social Customer, as they discuss:
– The state of social retail
– 5 social media secrets to securing connected customers
– Crossing the chasm between theory and real-time co-creation with your customers
Attendees will learn:
– Best practices in social retail models that work to create competitive advantage
– How to engage the crowd to uncover game-changing insights
– Real-world examples from the retail frontline.
Register now for your chance to win a copy of the book, The Social Customer, by Adam Metz, or a Silver membership to The Social Concept Customer Community.